Newbie with an Oldie bimmer ride...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vibe9292

Club Guest
Hi to ALL BMW Owners and Enthusiasts! I'm very new to Malaysia's BMW culture, just gotten an original looking 325i Oldie ride, my 3rd E36 already, don't know why my love for E36 never fade but still growing stronger and stronger! Here's some of my details:-What do you drive: Year 1991 black colour E36 325i auto sedan-Male / Female: M-Location: Singapore-Occupation: interior designerHope to receive a warm welcome from you guys & gals yeh! Really think of coming to 1 of your club's meetups in Malaysia too! My closest experience was knowing a Malaysian gentleman with a rare E30 325 coupe many years back at a Singapore BMW club meetup, getting a taxi ride from his cool bimmer was really exciting!MAY EVERYONE ENJOY THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE!!! :top:Best regards,vibe9292

hey vibe ,
welcome , welcome ! hope to hear more from you soon .

cheers mate !

welcome vibe, do share ur experience wt 3 e36's, thats a lot fr 1 car man..

cheers
sach

sachseelan;339355 said:
welcome vibe, do share ur experience wt 3 e36's, thats a lot fr 1 car man..

cheers
sach

My 1st E36 was a 1996 silver colour 316 manual sedan, fast enough to give 320s a good run for their money! It was on M-kit all round and 18" BBS RCs, sold it to a friend later.

After this I switched to a rather raw 2 door 'go-cart' open top ride, then to a few other cars and after which I ended up with...

My 2nd E36 was a 1992 silver colour 320 auto sedan. It was also dressed up with M-kit all round but with 18" ATP deep dish rims. I crushed the gear box barely a month, it was so rev-happy I floored it often, thus causing such short gear box life span, ha! Did all the repairs and sold it after a few months later.

After this I switched to other Jap cars including a Forester 2.5T (which is still with me now), then out of sudden my love for E36 fires up in me once again, saw my current rare ride for sale, viewed it straight away and bought it without 2nd thoughts, ha...

hi vibe, by any chance u still hv the BBS RC's 18'??? quite hard to find.. looking fr a good condition one... cheers..

sachseelan;339478 said:
hi vibe, by any chance u still hv the BBS RC's 18'??? quite hard to find.. looking fr a good condition one... cheers..

Hi sachseelan, the RCs were sold togather with my bimmer, I do have a personal friend with this set of rims you're looking for, but the sad news is he will not sell it! He's keeping it as 1 of his many collections of rare bimmer accessories. Anyway I'll keep a lookout for you if I happen to bump into any in SG. :cool:

welcome to BMW Club Malaysia

enjoy stay here.......................................:wink:

Top Bottom