newbie(tkk) looking for E34 !!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkk

Club Guest
Dear All,After long searching for E34 in zth.com and blabla... website. Finally got a friend introduce in this fantastic BMWclubMalaysia forum. I haven’t got any BMW car yet however i will keep looking for one for my own use E34. Appreciate if anyone can guide me here. cheers !!!

welcome the the club..... few e34 for sale on the classified... hav alook

yeah all d best in your buy.. the best is to get the later model.. n welcome to the forum..

mR tTk...I SHUD SAY WELCOME TO THE CluB...reGISter yOUr SELf as a official member of BMWCM.....great thing's will come to SIr.....

Welcome to the club..,

Is good decision to get an E34, it is possible to get the car at around RM15k nowadys, but be prepared for some $$ for maintenances, especially on cosmetics..., to be honest, you may not able to get a good upkeep car with that price. FYI, i got mine at RM34k in year 2004.

And please get 2.5 model, you will not regret later.

Good luck.

tkk;234064 said:
Dear All,

After long searching for E34 in zth.com and blabla... website. Finally got a friend introduce in this fantastic BMWclubMalaysia forum. I haven’t got any BMW car yet however i will keep looking for one for my own use E34.

Appreciate if anyone can guide me here. cheers !!!

u are welcome here brother!

Thank everyone,

i'm planning to get a E34 as cheap as i can, so that i can either convert to M50 or 1jz. on the cosmetics will ask my friend order the 1995 or M-sport bodykit from Japan directly.

tkk;234064 said:
Dear All,

After long searching for E34 in zth.com and blabla... website. Finally got a friend introduce in this fantastic BMWclubMalaysia forum. I haven’t got any BMW car yet however i will keep looking for one for my own use E34.

Appreciate if anyone can guide me here. cheers !!!

Bro, got a friend who wants to sell off his E34 (525), you keen? Please pm me your contact.
Thanks....

welcome bro

try search in car for sale forum

got few unit for sale.....................:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom