Newbie Soon To Be E92 320i or 335i from PJ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sten

Greetings to all the sifus here.

Well, let me introduce myself. I am Stanley from PJ and I am currently looking for E92 320i or 335i.
After I've read most of the info in this forum, many sifus recommended 335i instead of 320i due to the roaring power if dont mind on the roadtax and slightly higher maintenance cost.

Currently Im driving a Mazda 6 2012 2.5cc, and plan to change to a coupe since I was dreaming to get a coupe when I got my driving license (well, dont we all have this wishlist?) :laugh:

I wish to get some info on both cars such as the pros and cons, maintenance, handling, most common problems... etc.
  • What do you drive: Alfa Romeo 146, Proton Wira, Hyundai Accent, Honda Civic, Mazda 6
  • Male / Female: Male
  • Picture of you(optional): None
  • How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google
  • When was it?: today, 16/1/15
  • What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? sharing info and knowledge of the great BMW
  • What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: more members, more info and definitely more sharing (of course on cars) :)
  • What are you planning to do in the next 2-3 years?: get a GTR maybe? :)

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

:) peace out

OK, after I spent a day in this forum, I've decided to go for e92 335i. I'll post the outcome on finding this beast on car dealer or Used unit.

welcome to the forum sten......all the best in ur hunt for the 335!! and may the force be with u then the racuns come.....

A good friends e92 335 for sale around d rm150k mark
Modded and in very good condition
Pm me if u wanna view

I saw an ad on oto.my, 2007 e92 335i white color selling rm150k++ by ruppee enterptise. I've notice the 335i chrome numbers appeared on the left rear and most I saw were on the right.

Top Bottom