Newbie saying Hi to All^^

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

honey282

Club Guest
Hello AllI am new to this forum and getting my F30 320i sports model next weekend so wish to get guidance from you guys here. Thank you and cheers ^^

Welcome to the forum honey282...congratulation on ur new wheels...which area r u staying? Do join us for TT next time.....happy foruming....ynwa

Welcome to the forum....and congrats on your new ride....

Hey welcome to bmw club malaysia..as what irfan says, do join us for the next TT....im new as well...

Staying in Petaling Jaya area...will definitely make time to join in the TTs :p

There's always a tt every week on friday. Do check out the shah alam/klang meet up thread. Once a month there'l be an official bmwcm tt at the borneo rainforest in sunway. Hope u join us as an official member. Enjoy ur stay here. Thanks.

Welcome honey282.. Do join us for tt sessions.. The car you driving is gendong's ultimate dream.. Hihi..:wink:
Jangan marah abang gendong, adik manis gurau2...

consoglieri;798914 said:
There's always a tt every week on friday. Do check out the shah alam/klang meet up thread. Once a month there'l be an official bmwcm tt at the borneo rainforest in sunway. Hope u join us as an official member. Enjoy ur stay here. Thanks.

consoglieri, will try to read away and understand all RnR here first..^^

Welcome to the forum Honey.. Have a nice and enjoyable stay onboard.. :top:

We gonna have a small TT session this wednesday night....

Date: 23rd January 2013
Venue: Annuar Maju Restoran, Putra Heights
Time: 9.00pm onwards

do join us

adamqh77;799189 said:
I Am ALSO NEWBIE...
how can i joint the official members?

Bro adamqh77'
Mind me asking...Have u introduce urself at the newbie section...if yes just ignore this msg...hihi (macam pengawas pulak)

Regarding the OM....Join us for TT this wednesday at Putra heights....I fill up the form for u (I'll bring u the form)...just bring u car grant(copy)...and I'll submit the form to cm....ok tak deal tu...hehe c u there

Top Bottom