newbie reporting

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

venom19

Club Guest
A'kum and hello to everybody...Im newbie here. not yet a beemer. join to gather info. actually i already have a thread under 3series. accidently terterjah there. nice bro and sifu replying. hope more will reply sharing info and experience.im absolute zero in BMW :stupid:. just dreaming, now near reality to get one. need help from all bro n sifu. please pay visit to my thread there. :listen:-What do you drive: now proton iswara -Male / Female: male-Picture of you(optional): later i think, not so savy with computer n net.-Location: penang-Occupation: sea surface engineer -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: goggle n fren-When was it?: last 3weeks roaming around post n thread, just signup 4/5 days back i think.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?1. gather info to have my UDM.:love:2. gather n share info to other after i get one :)-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?1. one stop center to all beemer. 1 suggestion: anyone had come across to setup club workshop?may be we can start at central zone. kl/sgor. we know each other, we sharing info, etc... so less chance kena kencing.:top:-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3year?carrier wise, get the promotionbisneshope all sifu can help me in my hunting..Tunjuk ajar ku sifu:listen:

welcome to our forum. don't take too long to find your first BMW, but go thru our threads to decide which model/variant is best for you.

Welcome aboard venom..wonder what 'sea surface engineer' is......

thanx guys...

hopefully all sifu can racun little bit:listen: which one to choose. you all got the experience:top:

sea surface is something like geologist on land.... if in gomen, can say like jab ukur n pemetaan.

thanx guys..:top:

round2

thanx for the warm welcom...

still searching info from forum...so many thread to xplore.
now a little bit butterfly in my stomach, after read about the maintenance, workshop, electonic control. targeting e46 325 or e39 525.

hope luck with me in finding good car...any advice are warmly welcome:listen:

Top Bottom