Newbie reporting in :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mr101

Club Guest
Hi there :)Joined the forum awhile but havent really re-visited until recentlyI own a Black Sapphire E90 320d 2010Male, from KLHave always been a BMW fan and am still enjoying my ride since I took possession of it 2+ years back, love the torque :)Anyhow, am looking to also register myself as a member of BMWclub, so hope to meet some of you soon eventuallyAnyways, am currently in the midst of considering to either get an F10 or F25 X3 or E89 Z4 (is it still E89?) as a 2nd carArghh decisions decisions... be happy to hear what various folks in here have to say about what would be a better choice as am currently quite undecided...Thanks!Regards,KL Lim

welcome to the forum mr101. hope you can enjoy and seek what you are looking for in the forum.

looking forward to you joining as an official member

cheers

mac

welcome mr101, do join us for TT and we will discuss further on ur next ride...hihi

Welcome to the forum mr101 n do enjoy ur stay in here...

aku bawak lori dan bas....ko adaaaaa...

hey thanks all! :)
yeps, hope to meet some of you in the next TT... btw, any KL TT coming up?
am in MK area

thanks volvos525i - went in to take a look but couldnt find any gathering/TT near my locality, anybody wanna spearhead that "project" heh heh

mr101;834396 said:
thanks volvos525i - went in to take a look but couldnt find any gathering/TT near my locality, anybody wanna spearhead that "project" heh heh

Friday nite at borneo ranforest sunway..

Yup this coming friday nite at borneo rain forest sunway come joint us...

keta aku standet je...tak apa kan...

Hi, I have been reading this forum since 2007. I have not owned any BMW cars until today but I have placed by booking for the LCI 5 series last week because of reading this forum.

Hope I can get some assistance or advise from Sifus here when I get my new car in October or November as told by SA.

Thank you.

KH Tan

aerotourer;835823 said:
Hi, I have been reading this forum since 2007. I have not owned any BMW cars until today but I have placed by booking for the LCI 5 series last week because of reading this forum.

Hope I can get some assistance or advise from Sifus here when I get my new car in October or November as told by SA.

Thank you.

KH Tan

Welcome to the Forum KH Tan :top:

Top Bottom