newbie - Questions

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zeekay

Club Guest
Heloooo.... nice to meet guys here....im from penang...actually i dont hv my bimmer yet...but im really wanted to get it, just that theres some question before i paying my deposit..hahhabelow are the car spec..Year 01/05318 ci (coupe) 1.9ccConverted to M3 Design....here my question: what i need to know/ check before getting a second hand car...i means the engine and so on??.....for the onwer should not be prob coz is my fren's fren......and i tested drive the car....i drive around 15min.....and its seems so nice and very comfortable tough he changed to eibach spring...i purposely drive to those bumpy road....the car look great....so now my problem is.....whether to get a 318ci 2nd or get a new lancer 2.0?.....for sure my parents will keep asking me go for the new car as it warentee 5 years.....but i reallyy like the look....really the 2 door 318 just killed me..haha.....just that the 1.9cc engine really under power......so now i dono which car to go for.....first i really worry bout the repair/maintainece....coz its not just Rm100 can repair sumtime....it will cost Rm1k plus...above......so guys..hope u all can gv me some opinion and poison..hehe....below is the pic of the car im going to get..
17112009063.jpg

bro

1st of all welcome to BMWCM ....

nice car there ....of course it depends on what you're looking ...the 1.9 is definately a little underpower but yet it runs like a dream at times ...

as for the maintainance wise , every car has got it's own specified bills to be paid ...and knowing a bimmer it would cost you a bomb if abuse it to the max ...proper preventive maintainance may keep your wallet safe ...

how come you're worried of maintainance when comes to beemer rather than the MITSU ??? if too much of being worried , i suggest you to stay away from it then ....

NOTe : PROTON WAJA engine KOSONG also need to pay rm4.5K and above .. :)

ICEMAN 13;472344 said:
bro

1st of all welcome to BMWCM ....

nice car there ....of course it depends on what you're looking ...the 1.9 is definately a little underpower but yet it runs like a dream at times ...

as for the maintainance wise , every car has got it's own specified bills to be paid ...and knowing a bimmer it would cost you a bomb if abuse it to the max ...proper preventive maintainance may keep your wallet safe ...

how come you're worried of maintainance when comes to beemer rather than the MITSU ??? if too much of being worried , i suggest you to stay away from it then ....

NOTe : PROTON WAJA engine KOSONG also need to pay rm4.5K and above .. :)

hi dude....thanks for your very good opinion...and how come u know im driving waja now..hahaha...

anyway thanks man....ya i shouldnt care about th maitainance....just my wallet care haha....btw what should i need to do for the preventive.....thanks

btw nice to meet u....wat ride u having now?

thank you so much for all the welcome...hope im able to get my ride asap...as i really canot tahan d..hehe

sure bro....i hope to get the car asap ....but i gonna sell my car first....i think in 1 or 2 months time i will get the car....cant wait to mod it...hehe

Top Bottom