Newbie Onboard!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

linges316

Club Guest
Hi All, I'm a proud new owner of an imported BMW E92 325i 2007 UK Spec since December 2011. Got it unregistered from a local import dealer in KL after scouting around for newly a year. I'm an IT Manager attached to an internation bank in KL. I live in Cheras and predominantly use my first car Satria and the LRT to traverse around town. The beemer is used as my weekend and posing car. :) To be honest, I've been an ardent fan of this forum for the past 4-5 months to gather valuable information to purchase my car though I've never actually posted anything. I was torn between BMW E92 325i, Audi A4 1.8 and Merc c200k AMG (all recon of course) which fits my budget and finally chose the UDM due to my love for a coupe, rarity on the road and performance which shades the other 2 cars. I initially wanted to sell my Satria but decided to keep it cause its practicality since I have to park in LRT stations and road sides most of the time. Mine is a stock spec but fitted with sunroof and I-drive. Planning to upgrade to Amuse Ericsson bodykit, a decent ICE with multimedia system, LCI tail lamps, 18inch low profile tyres and a all black or white coat. Hope allyou sifus can help me out to pimp my car. :) Been driving my car for a month and love every moment of it. Superb performance and handling, been cucuk-ed by Mazda 3, Honda City and a Golf GTI so far and I managed to whack the 3 and City while slightly shaded the GTI. I guess its cause of there's no 325i badge at the trunk so ppl assume that I have a 320i which is underpowered from what I've read. Biggest turn-off? The lame sound system and he big jump in fuel consumption. I get about 11l/100km so far after 2 fuel ups. Thats a far cry from my 1l/14km Satria...haha Happy New year 2012.

Welcome to the forums bro. Nice write up. Good to know you're having a great time behind the wheel of your E92. :top:

Thanks for the warm welcome....my avatar is not the car though, but that's how I want it to be :)

princevick;705512 said:
Linges... :) Good to see you here. Nice ride neighbour...

Vicky...u part of this forum too? awesome! I got a sifu few roads away....got some I-drive queries man...pls pass me your number.

Hahaha... Dont call me sifu la.. still a learning newbie.. :)

OK. Will pm you my contact. Drop by anytime.

Cheers

linges316;705551 said:
Vicky...u part of this forum too? awesome! I got a sifu few roads away....got some I-drive queries man...pls pass me your number.

Bro Linges...

Welcum onboard from a fellow UDM lover. Enjoy ur stay and cheers.

Top Bottom