newbie onboard

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

supersub

Club Guest
Hello all,1 Just joined the club. Am looking for a 2003 M54B252 Male3 Location: Kajang4 Engineer5 UDM enthusiast6 Looking forward to learn from all the sifus out there7 Have heard too much horror stories of people buying used BMWs therefore am threading very carefully8 Tips and guidance from all are very much appreciated.Cheerssupersub

supersub

welcome to the forum & take some time reading them. join us for the PJ/KL tt at pappa rich each friday night 9.30pm onwards. Talk to us and we might be able to help u find yr new ride!!

cheers.

Hello supersub....welcome to the forum...i got 2002 e39 525i D.Vanos for sale...PM me if u r interested..thanx

JFT63;578148 said:
Hello supersub....welcome to the forum...i got 2002 e39 525i D.Vanos for sale...PM me if u r interested..thanx

JFT63,

Check your PM box

Hi all sifus out there,

I checked-out a E39 525i, 2002 model and need help on how do you verify its a M54B25 and whether it is with electronic throttle. Didn't see M54B25 anywhere on the registration card

Any help is very much appreciated

Ok, found out how to check it out.

To those interested.

Go to www.realoem.com, enter your car chasis number (last 7 digits) and it will state:
month /year of manufacture, model, ...etc

example; 01/2002 E39 525i Sedan M54 MYS Right hand drive Automatic

Cheers

hi all,

i'm new here, staying in sri kembangan , male, looking for advice for my e36.

gilajazz;578116 said:
supersub

welcome to the forum & take some time reading them. join us for the PJ/KL tt at pappa rich each friday night 9.30pm onwards. Talk to us and we might be able to help u find yr new ride!!

cheers.

I would love to join the TT as well if you guys don't mind and be able to meet all the Sifu's..but unfortunately I'm flying to UK this weekend and will come back next month 2nd week..hopefully after that.

Top Bottom