Newbie on the street - Daytona

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Daytona

Club Guest
Hi to all fellow bimmer fanatics! I am new to this site and found it so great to see that this site and forum is such an active one. I have learnt lots already just browsing thru the many forums. Hope to learn more from you guys and hope i can share useful information with you guys as well in the future. I used to own a 1984 2 door E30 but sold it in year 2000 to fund my studies. Regret like hell now as it was a car with raw passion! However, just ordered a E90 325 sports as i could never forget the experience of owning a 3 series! Can't wait for delivery...Cheers!

welcome daytona.. it's still not too late to find yourself another E30. it'll be nice to alternate driving with the E90.

Thank you for the welcome brothers. Bro mizhan, you are right about being a nice alternative but financing this new baby can drown mate!! E30 I had was a 323 coupe with a 2.7 litre engine. Sold it to some lucky guy in year 2000...sigh. Is your ride a E30?

Welcome to the club bro.............E30 ke E90 ke as long is bimmer than should be ok

E30 is a good car.......................:top:

welcome bro....................:wink:

Top Bottom