Newbie Need Guidance

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Charaznable

Club Guest
Dear GuysI am new in this forum.I am planning to get a brand F30 320i from Tian Siang BMW Penang and I need some advice on the followings:1. Do you guys negotiate price, discount or gifts when buying a BMW?2. Things to look out for when placing order?3. What are the things to check when you receiving the new car?4. What are the things you guys think is unacceptable when SA ask to inspect the new car before receiving it?Haha i am so green and new that why i have so many questions, hope you guys dont mind answer some of itEric

Eric, come for TT when you are in town and bro Irfan will advice you :listen:

1. Do you guys negotiate price, discount or gifts when buying a BMW?
Answer: DEFINITELY! hehe

2. Things to look out for when placing order?
Answer: Check for year manufactured.... also check on when u will be getting it.... oh ya.... check whether you are entitled for the corporate discount... :D

3. What are the things to check when you receiving the new car?
Answer: Check for any defects.... you can find it in the F30 forum.....

4. What are the things you guys think is unacceptable when SA ask to inspect the new car before receiving it?
Answer: Most likely will accept but make sure the SA jot down the defects to rectify it.... the only thing that would make me not accept the car would be the car has been banged up and that body part didnt change....

Top Bottom