Newbie introduction- my moniker is Warmfires.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

warmfires

Club Guest
Hello Ladies and Gents of the BMW Club Malaysia. My moniker is Warmfires, and i have been driving BMW for more than 9 years now.I am a married 47 year old with a teenager daughter, in KL, and drive a 13 year old E36. This car is so exceptionally me, seriously scratched paint work on the outside, but wonderful to sit in and drive, on the inside. I have not modified it in anyway except for the sound system, which i truly enjoy. Everything else is still stock. I have toyed with the idea of trying to get more power from it without spending too much money on it, and this is one of the reasons for me joining. Also, i have breezed through some of the threads here and it is interesting enough for me to keep coming back.My wife drives a shiny newer E 90, also still stock, and it is so wonderful to sit in this brilliant driving machine and just experience it eat up the miles when we go driving longer distances. It's a constant challenge for my daughter to choose.. mummy's car is more classy, but the music in dad's ride is just wonderful!Thank you for reading.Warmfires.

welcome and enjoy...

soon ur daughter will be saying. mommy and papa car too old fashion, buy me a Z4 ;)

Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome. This is the first forum (of any kind) that i joined, and am able to introduce myself and receive warm welcome notes from other forumers. How cool is that ? Very, very cool indeed!!

Warmfires.

Warmfires,

A very 'warm' welcome 2u...enjoy this forum & join us for TT sessions, help each month & get to know the other crazy owners!

Cheers.

warmfires;529986 said:
Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome. This is the first forum (of any kind) that i joined, and am able to introduce myself and receive warm welcome notes from other forumers. How cool is that ? Very, very cool indeed!!

Warmfires.

Welcome warmfires, BMW drivers always warm in the heart:rock:

Top Bottom