newbie introducing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluepanther

Club Guest
Joined few days ago..... but think wrong corner laaa.... (no wonder no welcome ... hee....hee...). Anyway once again,..live in S Alam works in KL owned a few rides before and towards my retiring age now i own a 1994 E34 520i 24V vanos (A) which i bought 2 years ago. Superb cars such as the BMWs... surely there must be a club for the owners... so i start surfing.....and here i am (should've joined 2 years ago). Maybe its not the coolest car like some of u guys but sure am proud of my ride. From now on would like to share as much info and advice from u all and hope i'm welcome. Thanx....

bluepanther u r in the rite club, why dont u join us for the A Farmosa trip tis saturday , it will be nice as u r driving E34 rite ? so tis trip gonna be 5 series trip yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BMWCM.jpg

Welcome to the club bro. Sign up and be and offical member. Cheers.

bluepanther,

its still not too late to join us for the 5series only drive this saturday to A Farmosa. Just be at the Mobil Station b4 the Sg. Besi Toll. b4 10am.
Anyway I have PM u my number just incase you need to contact me.

come on lah bluepanther come & join us for the convoy as its going to be fun bro cheerssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom