Newbie Intro

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

saravanan1811

Hi Team ,

I'm a newbie but been following this forum for quite sometime now.
Gained lot of information thru this forum and hoping for more.

Previous Drive : E46-320i
Current Drive: E90 320D

Regards
320D :thefinger:

320D , Welcome to "D" dark side .Do join us for the TT sessions and hope you convert to an Official Member soon :)

Welcome..... BMW320D :)

Great hearing from you and have a good stay. :)

Hi bro. Greaser,
Welcome to the forum, hope you join as Official Member and it ain't cost much, just MYR150 per annum which comes with new member pack. Do enjoy your stay. Cheers!

HI Bros,

I have a problem, my drive hesitated at RPM 2000 and found intake manifold actuator problem. Upon checking found intake manifold flap is broken a waiting to be ingested into the engine. Manage to repair it manually with the information found in UK forum , just remove the flaps by pulling out the spindle and the car works better now in-fact the acceleration is much smoother without the flap .Anyone faced this similar problem?

By the way , checked few sources and the part need to be pre ordered . Delivery 6 weeks .

BMW320D said:
HI Bros,

I have a problem, my drive hesitated at RPM 2000 and found intake manifold actuator problem. Upon checking found intake manifold flap is broken a waiting to be ingested into the engine. Manage to repair it manually with the information found in UK forum , just remove the flaps by pulling out the spindle and the car works better now in-fact the acceleration is much smoother without the flap .Anyone faced this similar problem?

By the way , checked few sources and the part need to be pre ordered . Delivery 6 weeks .
Any picture to share here bro? Good job that u troubleshoot and found the problem.

Top Bottom