Newbie Intro

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

t-tan

Club Guest
Just to quickly introduce myself:-What do you drive: Yr 2010 525i MSport-Sex: Male-Location: Subang, Selangor-Occupation: Accountant-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?Google-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?To learn from and exchange with the more experience community here-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?I'll still be aroundThanks.

Just perfect.. An Account with the UDM 525i Sport! I'm also considered new in this club & just about 6 months old driving the 2001 - 252i.
Welcome on Board.

as an accountant, you have made the right decision in term of cost and long term run :D well done and welcome to the forum... look forward for you to register as Official Member for more benefit :)

ezzo369;662189 said:
as an accountant, you have made the right decision in term of cost and long term run :D well done and welcome to the forum... look forward for you to register as Official Member for more benefit :)

:listen::4::4:

Hello BMW Club Malaysia community,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hey ezzo369, I take that as a compliment.... :cool: With all the horrid story about the UDMs, it's hard to comprehend why I ever plunged into it! But as we are big fans of the car, something else takes over our comprehension :rock:

Looking forward to many more chatting sessions with you guys, and also joining one of those outings, they must be fun!

Cheers

Top Bottom