Newbie intro

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lienster

Club Guest
Hi guys!I'm pretty new here. Used to own an E28 520i when I was living and working in Sgp. Had good times in that old car, but had to give it up eventually due to Sgp's car ownership laws. Since then I'd moved on to an EG8, ST184 (Celica), a couple of other cars not worth mentioning, and then to my current Volvo V40 2.0T.I'm now working in Miri and seriously considering defecting to the Bimmer camp with my sights on an E36 coupe w/ manual transmission. BMW coupes have always turned me on and I guess I'm finally thinking I'll take the plunge! So yes, I'm in the market for one, as rare as I know it is but I'm sure the search will be part of the fun. It's gotta start somewhere, and this time, I guess it'll start from here.I've long known about the existence of this forum, but the guy who really gave me a deep impression of this club is Teejay. Met him at the Volvo forum, and eventually saw his E30 and managed a ride in it. Wonderful!Since then I'd been secretly longing for my own coupe. I'm sure all of u can identify with this longing too.Here in Miri, I sit in the Shell office and every once in awhile I'd see a nice car in the carpark. Most people here drive 4x4s or SUVs. Had a landlord here who owns a 525i, X6, and a stable of other cars including a C-class and the new Civic Type R. Drool...Back home in Puchong, I live in Lake Edge. Many homes there have an E60 parked in their driveway. Mine doesn't, but I'm hoping it'll be a BMW nonetheless in the near future.As it is, I've spoken with Dannybaba13 and all I can say is, I hope most if not all of you would welcome me the way Danny (and Teejay of course!) has as well as the patience to guide me in choosing the right BMW for me. I'm still a newbie! and it's good to be here. Thanks!

Thanks guys!!
Everytime I surf this forum, I put on the IKEA bib so my drool doesn't wet the floor...

Top Bottom