Newbie In the House

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Hamidik

Club Guest
Hi All,Its a pleasure to join this BMWCLUB Malaysia fraternity. I used to drive an 320i E90 a couple of years back, changed to VW but now back to BMW (F30, 328i). Will need all the the help I can get from the forummers to squeeze the best out of my ride.CheersHamidi

Welcome bro, where are you located?
anyways have a good time here in the forums.

Hamidik;812200 said:
Hi All,

Its a pleasure to join this BMWCLUB Malaysia fraternity. I used to drive an 320i E90 a couple of years back, changed to VW but now back to BMW (F30, 328i). Will need all the the help I can get from the forummers to squeeze the best out of my ride.

Cheers
Hamidi

Salam and hello to you too Hamidi :)

Welcome to the forum and Welcome back to BMW Ride too
and its good knowing that you are back to your old LOVE !!! hehehe
Anyway do joint us as OM soon....ya . CM Fadhlan will be most willing to help you. Just
email fadhlan@gmail.com .

Take care and have a good day

Alby325i :):)

Hi all,

Thanks a million of the kind welcoming remarks. I'm working in KLCC and staying in Taman Melawati. VW Scirocco was fun for a while but I couldn't resist the temptation to return to BMW..
Plus the 5 years warranty by VW is a scam, factory warranty is only for 2 years, the remaining 3 years is under insurance, so even for minor rectifications, need to leave car for 1-2 weeks for adjusters quote and so on..

Bro... Join ampang TT at naili's ampang this friday 9.38 pm onwards... Me too working at klcc...and most of ampang bimmers working at klcc and live nearby...

Welcome to the Club Hamidik and at the same time welcome back to BMW Fraternity...Nice Car you got there:top:

Salam hamidi....welcome back to the roundel badge. Enjoy your ride

Top Bottom