Newbie - Hi everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

johnnywm

Club Guest
Hi guys, Brief introduction of myself:-I previously owned E46 325 (2001), 325 facelift E46 (2002), 2005 (E90). Then some crisis hit me and had to let go the car(s). Malu to disclose what I have today. But I wanna have my old days glory with UDM.-Location: Staying around Puchong-Male-Occupation: Sales - Cyberjaya-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:I got to know this club from my friend working in AB and master Google.When was it?Long time ago,can't remember exactly (may be 2001).-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Thinking of getting an E38 but I have very little knowledge about this model. Hope members could help me for pointers in choosing the right E38 and hope I could help other new comers in the future too.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Get to know more new friends and gain even more knowledge from UDM owners-What do you plan to do in the next 2-3years?Get an E38 soon and target for an E65 when the price is right.Nice knowing u guys!Sifus => http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34860

Top Bottom