Newbie here..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Sierra

Club Guest
Hi everyone, feel good to join you guys in here.I'm not a BMW owner yet but do have a plan to have one in future.Hope by being with you guys, i'll get more knowledge of BMW.. ~Chers Amis.. :top:

Welcome to the forum sis Sierra .... :top:.. pls try to be more inter-active in the forum and feel free to ask what your heart desire abt your coming udm ... :4:

dzuljazz2001;775249 said:
Welcome to the forum sis Sierra .... :top:.. pls try to be more inter-active in the forum and feel free to ask what your heart desire abt your coming udm ... :4:

Thanks bro... looking fwd to meet you guys on the annual dinner :wink:

Hello Everybody!
I am also new here, I just found this forum and found it quite interesting and informative. I hope I will stay here for a while.

letitia;777366 said:
Hello Everybody!
I am also new here, I just found this forum and found it quite interesting and informative. I hope I will stay here for a while.

with all due respect lettitia, its not polite to hijack other CG thread. Pls proceed back to the start of the Newbie Secrion and start your own thread to do a self intro as per forum rules and regulation :4: ... We will welcome you to the forum accordingly ... :top: ...

Hi Sierra.. and also letitia.. r u related?
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the search for your UDM.. :top:

_M_;777403 said:
Hi Sierra.. and also letitia.. r u related?
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the search for your UDM.. :top:

definitely not..haha thanks M...

dzuljazz2001;777402 said:
with all due respect lettitia, its not polite to hijack other CG thread. Pls proceed back to the start of the Newbie Secrion and start your own thread to do a self intro as per forum rules and regulation :4: ... We will welcome you to the forum accordingly ... :top: ...

Should i babab her or what??hahahaa :D

letitia;777366 said:
Hello Everybody!

Hi letitia.. welcome :)

Welkang Sierra, welkang to the club............enjoy your stay sis

Top Bottom