newbie here^^

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

et500

Club Guest
i from penang, got many penang frens drive e36 318 manual? think wan to buy 1. but need ur guy advise^^let start my story first,i just sell off my civic es.think to try udm.and i never sit before, but frens told me,even 15year bmw more solid thn 2010civic,car body strenth......etc..1.( e36 318 m compare e46 318 1.9cc m)issit e46 more problem? ppl always say that.chip,engine,gearbox..etc2.where ur guy service ur e36 at penang?kena chop head ? i know kl got many shop to choose, that y price also reasonable. penang just that "big shop" know repair bmw, that y when in, sure kena liao..^^3.penang area got any half cut shop to find spare parts? i mean at georgtown, not butterworth.sorry to ask many Q ya.. hope ppl here can understand my bad english..and last 1, my recently foreman always laugh at me.. say buy the old bmw to repair issit.. haha..

et500;648990 said:
no body here??hellloooo

greetings bro, with all due respect, best you make yourself to the Newbie section and do your bit (self-intro) there :4: ...trust me, you will be greeted well and true :top: ....

btw, welcome to the forum.... :4:

Top Bottom