Newbie here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Avante

Club Guest
Hi all,Greetings! I'm Vincent and I'm new here.:hello:Decided to join so I can contribute, share info and maybe help out some folks here.But most of all I wanna have fun sharing stuff with ye' allWhat do I drive... a classic 90 e30 318i and a 97 e36 328i, (but unfortunately crashed my e36 recently, now in AB, most probably total loss, the estimate is more than the value of the car, you all know..la, AB is good but they charge exhorbitant prices for accident repair, maybe gotta send to panel workshop to rescue my baby)Anyway don't let that bother u all, I'm here to share.A little bit about myself..I can say I'm a tech savvy guy and I do most of the maintenance and repairs myself on my bimmers.So, feel free to post if anyone need some advice on the e30 or e36. Would be glad to help if can.Okay! since this is my 1st posting, I'd like to greet everyone here, especially the sifu, sifu and the veteran members.:shakehands:Hope I'm welcome here.Rgds,

Greeting Avante...It is nice to have more friends with such experiance, hope you will stay longer...sorry to hear bout youe e36.

bro, join us for friday night teh tarik sessions. 2nd friday of the month at borneo rainforest opp sunway lagoon resort. every other friday of the month at rasta taman tun. time 9.30pm onwards. cheers

Top Bottom