Newbie from Taman Seri Gombak

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

natasha

Club Guest
Hi All,Was just browsing the web for pics and info when I found the website. Hope to get more ideas and tipson how to maintain the car. (Hope I don't sound too formal)-What do you drive:BMW E34 520i-Male / FemaleFemale-Picture of you(optional)-Location: Taman Seri Gombak, Selangor-Occupation: Entrepreneur-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: google, what else-When was it? today-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? More info, pic and tips-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Do not have any expectations yet-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Richer?!@#^&*

Hi akak...welcome on board.

Sri gombak??? What color is your e34?

Hi,

vixxx - Maroon, original color. May want to change in future? What's urs?

azam318 - wargh..got tt.

joe_myinc: thanks urm..bro..

A lot of welcome message. Feels like homeee..

Hi, I am looking for a place to do my car aircond. My bro said to change the compressor oil and gas.

But not sure that will do the trick. Where can I find a good, decend place to fix my aircond.

My usual place would be somewhere in Klang Lama. Besides far, i feel like the furlor is cutting my throat lar..Anyone can recommend a good place for accessories also?..

natasha;442953 said:
Hi, I am looking for a place to do my car aircond. My bro said to change the compressor oil and gas.

But not sure that will do the trick. Where can I find a good, decend place to fix my aircond.

My usual place would be somewhere in Klang Lama. Besides far, i feel like the furlor is cutting my throat lar..Anyone can recommend a good place for accessories also?..

hi, Welcome to the club. Many of the members here go to this guy called Naidu. His Air Cond shop is at the back of the Shell station , next to EPF buildng, along Jalan Gasing.

Good luck!

Hey Nat ! Welcome to the club. Do help yourself to the coffee and biscuits. Make yourself at home and get to know the other members when we have our soon to come official teh tarik session (venue to be advised). Cheers!

natasha;442640 said:
Hi,

vixxx - Maroon, original color. May want to change in future? What's urs?

azam318 - wargh..got tt.

joe_myinc: thanks urm..bro..

A lot of welcome message. Feels like homeee..

The only "Red hot chili padi e34" in Sri Gombak.
Always park tepi ESSO, ade free trun lah.

For the aircon, i can rec you mech blakang Giant gombak.

Hi Don,

Noted with thanks.

Don Franco;442961 said:
hi, Welcome to the club. Many of the members here go to this guy called Naidu. His Air Cond shop is at the back of the Shell station , next to EPF buildng, along Jalan Gasing.

Good luck!

Gee thanks Hellraiser..but I am on diet lar. May join u guys for TT someday.

Hellraiser;442962 said:
Hey Nat ! Welcome to the club. Do help yourself to the coffee and biscuits. Make yourself at home and get to know the other members when we have our soon to come official teh tarik session (venue to be advised). Cheers!

Oh red..urm I'll keep that in mind if I pass by that area. Anyway, tepi Esso got what lar. I see nothing to lepak there?..

Do you have any problems with the power windows. Mine got stucked half way. Did not have time to fix it and now the other window is stuck also. * sigh..

vixxx;443103 said:
The only "Red hot chili padi e34" in Sri Gombak.
Always park tepi ESSO, ade free trun lah.

For the aircon, i can rec you mech blakang Giant gombak.

Thank Kayz and Elixir, anyway, what official member means? You have to be older than 50 or something..errk

Top Bottom