Newbie from shah alam

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vman

Club Guest
Hi to all BMW fanatix ,i'm a new owner of an old bmw e36 325i but it still rocks !!!:rock: . i'm gonna introduce myself using the template provided. this is how it goes .......... 1)What do you drive: grey 94 e36 325i 2) Location: Shah Alam3) Occupation: semua pun boleh !!!!!4)How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: random internet google for advise on bmw's5)When was it? : few months back6)What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : learn about the ultimate driving machine KAW KAW !!!! and expecting guidance of all the sifu's out there. 7) What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? : the 1 stop place for BMW owners 8) What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : god willing, make more $$$$ and make my E36 a MONSTER !!!:rock:so if anyone wanna go TT around shah alam or subang, i would love to join you guys as i have a lot of question on the car.just PM me or sumthin. So far driving experience is awesome , more power than my dad's E240 W211 Merc. ahahaha !!! but as it goes to my wallet MUNTAH DARAH !!!! bill is already building up to 4.8k in 3months ( all wear and tear items will upload in maintenance section soon). anyway hope you guys welcome this newkid with open hand and advance TERIMA KASIH to all the sifu's ideas and knowledge !!!!! :thrasher::thrasher:

thanx guys for the warm welcome ....... wish me luck on my e36 journey and hope to meet you kaki's soon

Top Bottom