Newbie From Petaling Jaya

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Chee Huat

Club Guest
Hello to all BMW Ethusiats, Just started to join this forum,Its seems like this is a good format to introduce myself, thanks to Newbie from Dengkil. ^_^I starting to have interest on BMW back date to 2003 when I still study in National University of Malaysia, that time I help my girl friend to do her course work about Industrial Design in Automobile Industries, we choose BMW as our case study.Then for the first time I know BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Worke (Some also say is Bavaria Motoren Worke)Then I know the concept of design behind the BMW 3 Series (E46)-2001, the L-Shape tail lamp etc...That time I have a dream: When I starting my career after graduate, I wish that I can own a BMW.The dream always need to have a working period to make it come true. Thats why I also wish that when Selangor's vehicle plate number reach BMW XXXX times, I can affort to own the BMW.But It seems like impossible, because I graduate in 2004 and that is less then 10 years for Selangor to reach plate number BMW XXXX!But I really thanksgiving and grateful to my ancestor, my parent, my family, my teachers, my most loving wife and sons, my friends, my company and our belove country Malaysia!The dream come true on this year 2012 May!When the Selangor plate number is still BMR!!! -What do you drive: BMW 320d M Sport -Male -Picture of you(optional): I'll change my profile picture -Location: Petaling Jaya -Occupation: Sales Engineer -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Uncle Goooooogle also :) -When was it? Just this month -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Learning and Sharing knowledge with all the BMW Enthusiats -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Become the most respected car owners association in Malaysia and protect our brand -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Keep on work hard and play hard and live the life to the fullest with BMWNice to meet you all.Cheers,Chee Huat

Welcome to the forums Chee Huat, nice choice of ride you got there :3:

Interesting write up, I especially like this part - "But I really thanksgiving and grateful to my ancestor, my parent, my family, my teachers, my most loving wife and sons, my friends, my company and our belove country Malaysia!" ..like receiving Grammy Award la bro :4:

Have fun & nJoy your stay!

BaddBoyz3;749896 said:
Welcome to the forums Chee Huat, nice choice of ride you got there :3:

Interesting write up, I especially like this part - "But I really thanksgiving and grateful to my ancestor, my parent, my family, my teachers, my most loving wife and sons, my friends, my company and our belove country Malaysia!" ..like receiving Grammy Award la bro :4:

Have fun & nJoy your stay!

Thanks Bro. BaddBoyz3,

Now I enjoy every moment I drive my 320d, some times when I reach home, don't even want to come out.

Its really the Joy of riding.

I love BMW. :)

Welcome to the forum bro Chee Huat :top:....hope you will a great time browsing in this forum and get to meet plenty of oil burners here in the club.
Just a word of advise, never missed a beat on your diesel periodic maintenance :4: ... thats one mini beast you have there....take good care if it and it will give you tje best investment ever ... :4: ..

Since you have asked earlier, I say again, Yes you can still register to join our Official Drive to Melaka this weekend :4: :top: ...

Thank you Mr. President and Bro JFT63.

Just wondering what is the 1st service for my new 320d?

some said 2000km (One of the post in this forum), some said 7000km (According to Autobavaria Sg. Besi's technician).

According to board computer is another 10,000km to go and is schedule at January of 2013.

So which one should I follow? ^_^

Cheers

:listen: .... follow the manual bro ... a bit earlier than the recommended milage is also ok ... :top:

dzuljazz2001;750011 said:
:listen: .... follow the manual bro ... a bit earlier than the recommended milage is also ok ... :top:

Thanks for the info, Mr. President ^_^

I wanted too but need to outstation to Kuantan this week.
Terpaksa lepaskan peluang nie.

Looking for next gathering, If timing OK,
Sure will join the team.

I am currently fill in the form to become official member. ^_^

After one month driving my lovely 320d,
every things is perfect just have 3 problem:
1. A bit shaking when the road condition uneven, but when I driving Honda City and Nissan Sentra, don't feel like this before
2. Sound from the door, understand is because of the door rubber not friendly with the high gloss rain water channel (Is fix after send in to do the door shield using transperent tape)
3. Wind blowing sound from back doors when car speed above 110 km/h (Understand need to send in again for 2 days to cut out the triangle door window and redo the silicon, this one still not done, curious that will it be look not original after the technician do all this touch up works?)

Another things is quite disappointed that the problem number 3 will happen (It seems like common problem that the Autobavaria's technician already know what happen when I mentioned that), Honda City and Nissan Sentra also don't have this type of problems why it happen to BMW?

Any senior here already have the explanation from BMW?

Is it I am too unlucky?

Bmw does not offer softer ride compared to japs models..it should be stiffer but reasonably comfy in my opinion la..its at its best when high speed cruising on the highway..my 0.002 cents....

Bro in the first place, you should not have the wind noise coming in. BMW is not built in that way. This what happens when the car is assembled here locally. ( i suppose yours is). So my advice to you demand that these issues are rectified properly to your satisfaction. Make sure you have written the complain and hand it over to the counter. Pls keep a copy of the complain you have done. Will come in handy in the future. After paying so much more than a japanese car you deserved more comfort thats why you bought a BMW right. So bro get your money's worth. Or else take the complain all the way to the headquarters in Germany.

smike;750422 said:
Bro in the first place, you should not have the wind noise coming in. BMW is not built in that way. This what happens when the car is assembled here locally. ( i suppose yours is). So my advice to you demand that these issues are rectified properly to your satisfaction. Make sure you have written the complain and hand it over to the counter. Pls keep a copy of the complain you have done. Will come in handy in the future. After paying so much more than a japanese car you deserved more comfort thats why you bought a BMW right. So bro get your money's worth. Or else take the complain all the way to the headquarters in Germany.

Thanks Bro. smike,
Mine is CKD.
Thanks for the advice and I really don't want to keep this silence. I'll start writing the letter now.
Even the cost of rectifying the problem will bear by BMW, but I still think that they are waisting our time.

Cheers

Chee Huat;750678 said:
Thanks Bro. smike,
Mine is CKD.
Thanks for the advice and I really don't want to keep this silence. I'll start writing the letter now.
Even the cost of rectifying the problem will bear by BMW, but I still think that they are waisting our time.

Cheers

Well bro, good luck but remember be persistent. Dont let go until you are satisfied. Its your hard earned money and they just cant give excuses. A friend of ours had a bigger problem and finally they had to give him another new car when he decided to bring in lawyers. So there you go, they will try to give excuses, but if you stay put then they will oblige. :cheers: bro.

By the way there is a OTT meet this friday at Citta mall, look up at the members meet section. Come and meet up the rest and maybe your problems can be solved faster. :cheers.

smike;750686 said:
Well bro, good luck but remember be persistent. Dont let go until you are satisfied. Its your hard earned money and they just cant give excuses. A friend of ours had a bigger problem and finally they had to give him another new car when he decided to bring in lawyers. So there you go, they will try to give excuses, but if you stay put then they will oblige. :cheers: bro.

By the way there is a OTT meet this friday at Citta mall, look up at the members meet section. Come and meet up the rest and maybe your problems can be solved faster. :cheers.

Thanks Bro. smike for the invite, I really want to join, but friend's wedding dinner on that night, have to see how the dinner can finish.
If I am there, how to recognise the BeeMeers? :)

There will be a million BMWCM guys there....some wearing BMW club T shirts....I will try to go also....u can call me 016 654 7406

Hello Everyone,

The BMW Club Committee had decided during our last committee meeting to shift this month's OTT to Friday, 15 June 2012, due to the lesser days in the 1st week of the month. Venue and Time will remain as our last OTT i.e. Chawan, Citta Mall, Ara Damansara, PJ Selangor @ 9.30pm onwards.

Announcement from Vanilla Coke.....

docrayboy;751082 said:
There will be a million BMWCM guys there....some wearing BMW club T shirts....I will try to go also....u can call me 016 654 7406

Thanks Bro. docrayboy.
Definitely will call when I am there.
There is so kind of you to give me your H/P number.

Cheers

Top Bottom