Newbie from Pekan Pahang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lman_3611

Club Guest
Hi All...I'm Sulaiman...can call me Man. Male driver Silver E36 318i year 1995. Currenly stay in Pekan Pahang.Hope to share more of my enjoyable experience in a dream come true of finally owning a beemer and more importantly to all of you here whom i think is doing an excellent job in sharing their experiences.Hope to be welcomed into this fine community.Cheers to all.

lman_3611;641136 said:
Hi All...

I'm Sulaiman...can call me Man. Male driver Silver E36 318i year 1995. Currenly stay in Pekan Pahang.
Hope to share more of my enjoyable experience in a dream come true of finally owning a beemer and more importantly to all of you here whom i think is doing an excellent job in sharing their experiences.

Hope to be welcomed into this fine community.

Cheers to all.

salam Man, welcome to the forum ...hopefully bila da sedap browsing kat sini, bole la join as Official Member ...saya based di Kuantan dan bila2 Man free, pls halo2 and join our East Coast Bimmer during our TT and kongsi pengalaman bersama udam Man. :top:

lman_3611;641136 said:
Hi All...

I'm Sulaiman...can call me Man. Male driver Silver E36 318i year 1995. Currenly stay in Pekan Pahang.
Hope to share more of my enjoyable experience in a dream come true of finally owning a beemer and more importantly to all of you here whom i think is doing an excellent job in sharing their experiences.

Hope to be welcomed into this fine community.

Cheers to all.

hi there sulaiman.... hmm.... was reading the intro then suddenly seemed so familiar...lol...can charge for copyrighting? :rolleyes: kiddin only yeah

Top Bottom