Newbie from melaka!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

msyizz

Club Guest
Hi there all sifu.. Intro for myself.. New to the forum.. Been doing alot of ref and reading from this forum but now only register.. Msyizz ( call me syizz )Own : BMW 525i '04/09, BMW Z4 '06/12MaleMelakasyizz.blogspot.comFacebook : msyizz@yahoo.com

Hi n good day syizz..i frequently travel to alor gajah every fortnite.. Which part of melaka bro?

msyizz;734664 said:
Hi bro.. I'm at air keroh.. Alor gajah so far away.. Huhu..

No lah, i normally take Durian Tunggal route to MITC for Teh Tarik with Ezzo369. He's from Melaka too..we also had a meet-up at Anjung batu before...drop me a PM for your contact no..hope to catch up with u some day

Another guy from Ayer Keroh... I'm at Ayer Keroh...

Welcome msyizz...

BobTheBuilder;734906 said:
Welcome to the forum.

Nice cars you have there. :)
Thanx bro.. Will post some pic later.. So busy dun have time to take good pic..

JFT63;734757 said:
No lah, i normally take Durian Tunggal route to MITC for Teh Tarik with Ezzo369. He's from Melaka too..we also had a meet-up at Anjung batu before...drop me a PM for your contact no..hope to catch up with u some day

Ic.. Ok bos..

Welcome to the forum...

Good to know that more are registering from Malacca :top:

You guys should form up and have regular TTs [monthly for starters?] if one has not been put up already.

Nice collection of rides btw... Love the looong hood of the Z4 :love:

Hoping to view pics of your rides :eek:

yat325;735106 said:
welcome bro...ayir keroh ada kedai rim best2 gak woo....heheh

For our UDM I don't think there is good choice here. I think there is a lot more in KL. I usually tell them what rim or tyre I want then they will search it for me.

Zul;735109 said:
For our UDM I don't think there is good choice here. I think there is a lot more in KL. I usually tell them what rim or tyre I want then they will search it for me.

true that.. banyak rim cikai jer.. haha.. btw anyone of u got the m6 rims?

BlackCat;734949 said:
Welcome to the forum...

Good to know that more are registering from Malacca :top:

You guys should form up and have regular TTs [monthly for starters?] if one has not been put up already.

Nice collection of rides btw... Love the looong hood of the Z4 :love:

Hoping to view pics of your rides :eek:

will update pic soon once not too busy.. this 2 week very2 busy.. once free i'll post the pic

welcom bro.. enjoy your stay here. look forward for melaka tt :D Nowdays seldom balik kampung so no chance to meet melaka beemers. cheerss

Top Bottom