Newbie from Kuantan

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zack700

Official Member
Dear all forumers and Sifus...I am from Kuantan and just sold my Honda Odyssey recently. Next plan is to get my 'Ultimate Driving Machine' and most probably E60 525 M-Sport.Currently at offshore and plan to start hunting for my UDM as soon as my foot step on the ground this Saturday. If any of forumers here is the car dealer or 'towkey', please PM me your best price..Looking for 525 M-Sport, Alphine White with sunroof of course... Would be better if the car coming complete with M5 bodykit.. hahaha..For the past few months I already read through this forum and i personally feels that all the forumers and sifus are really good in giving advices... So.. hopefully I will find my UDM soon.. cheers...

welcome to the forum bro. Do pm me once you are on solid ground :):):)....we can TT with the guys and share some info with regards to your noble intent :4: ...

hey there welcome ...not mistaken initalM's e60 530iiiii with ghee power is up for sale :)

dzuljazz2001;672070 said:
welcome to the forum bro. Do pm me once you are on solid ground :):):)....we can TT with the guys and share some info with regards to your noble intent :4: ...

Ok bro.. PM me your phone number so that i can call... Thanks..

ICEMAN 13;672076 said:
hey there welcome ...not mistaken initalM's e60 530iiiii with ghee power is up for sale :)

Yeahh... noticed that.. prefer 'unreg' one as i plan to transfer my previous reg. number... Thanks for the recommendations..

Welcome to the club bro . Mana punya offshore bro ? Enjoy ur stay too. cheers

Top Bottom