Newbie from KL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kenfoo2

Club Guest
Hello everyone!Newbie from KL here...I have been dreaming of Audi A4 2.0TFSI since 1 year+ ago until the new 5 series came out... then I had a new dream :)Wasted soooooo much productivity by watching videos of the A4 & new 5 series & browsing mudah.my, star-motoring.com, carlist.my *every single day* since 1 year+ ago until I couldn't take it any longer. Oh the agony~~So I went ahead and booked a 520d yesterday after weeks and weeks of "yes-no-yes-no" deliberation in my head.Pretty much a nerve wrecking experience for me as I've never bought a luxury/expensive car before.Also tested the Merc C class & E class - both are nowhere near in terms of handling/performance to the BMW. (C200 was pretty good. E250 CGI was surprisingly sluggish and left me felt wanting more). Never tested the Audi A4 though. Salesman weren't that friendly.Cya!

Great choice and welcome to the club! Do look forward to seeing your 520d at the next TT sessions!

Executive Premium Car Combined (Merc got this also but also got uncle image still, and new E class got Hyundai Sonata lights behind!-yucks!-very Korean look behind, wat happened, Merc Design Dept!???!) With Sporty Driving and Handling equals a F10 520d. You did very well choosing the 520d after extensive researching, Ken!

Mine is coming in Sept.

There is stock in Sep/Oct, depending on the colour.
I chose sophisto+cinnamon.

Some other colours probably Nov/Dec depending on the production run.

I also tested the 323i and a brand new virgin 320d sport with onli 19km mileage on it :D

323i lacked the punch at low revs, but quite smooth at higher revs.

The 320d sport was pretty raw with nice interior. I like the black inner roof.
Pickup crazy like hell & a little too "stressful" for me. I think I'm getting old.

They've got pretty good packages for a new 320d sport though. 260k with latest iDrive, before a 4% discount summore.

Welcome to the forums.

Congrats on your purchase.

More and more joining the diesel bandwagon. :top:

Welcome..welcome..

You can start the racunning first before your car arrives by attending any of our TTs in town...ha ha ha..:biggrin:

Great choice!! Looking forward to meeting you..

Cheers :)

nice ride.... told my fren who bought an f10 523i about 3 months back about the 520d..... practically spoilt his whole day after lunch... lol...welcome bro... more diesel owners :)
(no offence to any petrol owners out there) ...

Top Bottom