Newbie from kl..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Morning all, I'm just a simple guy, nothing much special. I don't have beemer yet, but I was very interested in E46 M3, hope to know more about the details/info before I grap it, wish all sifus here can help... Kinda rare in the market I believe! Can I know what I need to double check before I choose the vehicle? Or is it the right choice I make for this car? Because for this price a lot of cars can consider. Definitely can't afford to go for E92 M3, that's tooooooo much for me.
I'm own E46 318ci before about 4 years ago, but a bit under power la.. I like fast car, hope this M3 can drive me longer... How bout the maintenance cost for Beemer, high? I own Alfa 156 selespeed before, the cost for me to repair almost I can buy the half of the car price!! Especially the selespeed transmission. Hope to hear more from all the sifus here..

Actually got quite a fair few E46 m3 owners here. You can probably seek guidance from the sifus like Albundy, Blackcat, etc to name a few.

It's good that you have set your sights on the E46 M3. It's definitely one of the best handling cars out there. It's like a sleeper car too if you debadge it. :4:

Anyways, ask around and you'll definitely get your queries answered!

Top Bottom