Newbie from JB reporting in

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jasongcp

Hi All,

I am currently still in search for my F10 535i which is likely to finalize in the next couple of days/weeks. Glad to find this place for knowledge sharing.

• What do you drive: Looking for a F10 535i for the 3litre Twin Scroll Turbo and of course inline 6 sweetness.
  • Male
  • Picture of you(optional)
  • How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google
  • When was it? Recent days
  • What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Network with like-minded people and learn more about the ride
  • What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? More bonding session like Sight Seeing Trips in Malaysia or Thailand, Visit to Germany - Home of BMW, Charity Work
  • What are you planning to do in the next 2-3 years? Woah... This is a board question. Many things..... I am a foreigner trying to make my stay in Malaysia a permanent one as I fell in love with the country and her people some 19 years ago when I first rode a bike into the country. Definitely to pick up the Malay language as quickly as possible and get more involved with some social work to return the hospitality shown to me by my likely foster country:)

welcome to the forum bro.

do share pics of your soon-to-be new ride ya......

Haha, most likely she will be a stock looking car for the entire lifespan of her road worthy life. I am not really into aesthetic stuff.

Just want to reliable and good comfy car with sufficient power to get me around Peninsular Malaysia or beyond as quickly and comfortably as possible

Cheers

Sorry guys, quite an eventful car shopping experience over the last weekend.

Almost wanted to book a 528i 2011 F10. However during the negotiation of the package and deal, suspect my SA is new to the trade, an old bird standing behind him keep cutting in and talk in arrogant manner as though telling me I cannot seem to afford the car since I drove there in my Proton Iriz. Decided to walk away from the deal. Terrible experience.

The following day, went into another dealership and was served by an extremely positive guy who is giving all the right information. No question asked, immediately hand over my document for loan processing. However in the end, I ended up with a 328i as wife prefer the sportiness of a 328i as compared to a 5 series.

Hopefully can join you guys in future:)

Bro Rattlesnake, you are from JB as well? Maybe can meet up for kopi.

update, my loan has been approved. requesting dealer to obtain service record printout from AB and undergo the JPJ inspection etc.

Do up the touch up on bodywork and stuff.

Expected to take ownership next weekend:)

Top Bottom