Newbie from Ipoh =D

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

s1tl

Club Guest
-What do you drive: I drive an 1996 E34, 1998 E36 and a toyota Vios 2003-Male-Picture of you Shy leh...-Location:Ipoh!-Occupation:Car Detailer/Insurance Company Marketeer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Everybody knows about bmwclubmalaysia? I found out from a friend who owns 7 bimmers if i didnt miscalculate. one of them was a GREEN E34-When was it?About mid year 2008-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Sharing my detailing passion, Sharing my experiences on Bimmers, Trying to get my dream E30!, Trying to learn more about the E30 before i buy it.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Hmm....maybe i would want to join the MegaTT some time soon, but i want to come with my full Obermier E30 :love:-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Buy a E30 M3! wohooo~ althought the car is older than me. but Love has no age limit right!

Welcome to the forums bro. :top:

Thanks for sharing your experiences as a budding detailer!

I see KC has taught you well. :adore:

stig;635278 said:
Welcome to the forums :) Which part of Ipoh are you abouts?
Ipoh hmmm ipoh quite small so im everywhere hahaha. specifically its tambun area...

Eggie86;635296 said:
Welcome to the forums bro. :top:

Thanks for sharing your experiences as a budding detailer!

I see KC has taught you well. :adore:
haha buddy u stalking me ah? he taught me the basic, i grew from there myself, exploring on every painted surface xD

including my mom's stove, my desktop pc, my brother's blackberry, hmmm duno what else, just everthing with paint on it =D

hammer1911;635301 said:
welcum bro..maybe one day can send my ride for you to detail.
Thankiu for welcoming me =D

Ipoh mali?? Can i visit u on your nest detailing work? Keen to know how to do la bro.

s1tl;635352 said:
haha buddy u stalking me ah? he taught me the basic, i grew from there myself, exploring on every painted surface xD

including my mom's stove, my desktop pc, my brother's blackberry, hmmm duno what else, just everthing with paint on it =D

Hehe, I stalk all detailers. :vroam:

Anyways, you tried on all those surfaces? Wah lau wei... :top:

Welcome bro :4: ... Detailing is a very good hobby tho can be obsessive lol

bmw7833;635359 said:
Ipoh mali?? Can i visit u on your nest detailing work? Keen to know how to do la bro.
yup Ipoh Mali, why visit when u can send your bimmer over =D

Eggie86;635363 said:
Hehe, I stalk all detailers. :vroam:

Anyways, you tried on all those surfaces? Wah lau wei... :top:
lol~ yup i tried on alot of surfaces. experiment maaa

B33mEr;635436 said:
Welcome bro :4: ... Detailing is a very good hobby tho can be obsessive lol
i am obsessed LOL =D and its a passion job more than a hobby for me already

mikeyC;635644 said:
Welcome bro...great posting...can I send my ride for detailing...:eek:
sure, PM me if u need my number

Top Bottom