Newbie from Indonesia..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bintoro188

Club Guest
Hi, I am new in your cool site. I have been a big fan of BMW since I was at Univ. I was looking at the Performance BMW mag and got the website from there.I currently own a 1992 E36, 318i 4 doors. I have had it for 10 years and been modifying and rebuidling it all these times. I never been able to bring myself to sell it. Many cars have come and goes.. but this humble low spec car has been around the longest time and she stays close to my heart.It has changed colours twice.. and now its Red,full M3 bodykit and side door trims.. Its wearing a set of staggered M3 OEM 17" rims..I got this craze now to build it up the OEM way, so I removed the carbon engine hood, the carbon ACS rear wing and Zender carbon rear diffuser. I also removed the staggered Work Meister S3 18" and replaced it with the above OEM M3 rims..I kept all the original condition inside. Including the very old radio and tape only blaupunk that came with it when I first got it.All engines are rebuilt. The chasis are new bilstein and H&R with ACS Kevlar strut bar. The car drives smoothly and superbly. My email is at bintoro188@yahoo.com I am still very unfamiliar with this web site and had difficulties getting around. Love the beautiful pics..Cheers,Bintoro

Pak Bintoro, Selamat Datang to BMWclub Malaysia forum. Any pics for your ride?

p/s: Kirim salam to Bawang Putih & Bawang Merah...sihat2 saja kok... :captain:

thank you sir... I have some picts but its not the latest.. originally was light blue, then became white with all the carbon parts. Now its red.. hahaha.. kalau di sini saya di panggil 'orang kurang kerjaan'

Thank you again for your welcome..

Thank you frens and seniors...

In Indonesia we are quite deprived of the E36 coupes,the devilish M3 and the desirable cabriolets. The Govt restricts these cars during their production years and the prices of these rare items are very2 high if they are available. Noting on that, we are then made worse by the poor specs of BMW e36 available.

It took thousands of conversations to collect the options and features of beloved E36 one by one by one by one....

I must admit BMW isnt my only automotive interest. I have been keeping mercedes for the last 15 years too. From W124,W140, W202, W463,W163 all had shared room in my small garage. From theland of the rising sun, the suzuki swift too has caught my heart with its tiny and bubly stance. they all come and have left the room..But, my frens.. this very BMW E36.. really clings on to me with a very strong grip.I hope by being a member, you will make my ownership of another 20 or 30 years of the E36 a greater joy..PM me if you have some options for my dear E36 and I if I can still afford it as our Rupiah continues to wobble in value..

Once again, thank you for all your warm welcome..

bintoro188;373889 said:
Thank you frens and seniors...

In Indonesia we are quite deprived of the E36 coupes,the devilish M3 and the desirable cabriolets. The Govt restricts these cars during their production years and the prices of these rare items are very2 high if they are available. Noting on that, we are then made worse by the poor specs of BMW e36 available.

It took thousands of conversations to collect the options and features of beloved E36 one by one by one by one....

I must admit BMW isnt my only automotive interest. I have been keeping mercedes for the last 15 years too. From W124,W140, W202, W463,W163 all had shared room in my small garage. From theland of the rising sun, the suzuki swift too has caught my heart with its tiny and bubly stance. they all come and have left the room..But, my frens.. this very BMW E36.. really clings on to me with a very strong grip.I hope by being a member, you will make my ownership of another 20 or 30 years of the E36 a greater joy..PM me if you have some options for my dear E36 and I if I can still afford it as our Rupiah continues to wobble in value..

Once again, thank you for all your warm welcome..

WoW! Pak Bintoro, a lots and various of ride you had, collection sum mor..:top:
Must be a rich man lor ....

Selamat datang pak Bintoro.. Saya juga sering ke Jakarta. Mungkin kita bisa nongkrong2 di JKT ya?

Top Bottom