Newbie from far

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

MRA

Club Guest
Salam and hello to all club members, especially fellow motorraders, wherever you may be.Being a newbie, I guess it's useful for me to provide basic info about my self:- What I drive/ride: R1200GS; 2005/07 model, red (the fastest colour!), bought used, in immaculate condition 2 years ago. - Male- Location: Working overseas, back to Malaysia once in 2 months for 3 weeks everytime to be family, ride and catch up on things!- Occupation: Oil & Gas consultant- What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?To get to know friends with the same kepala, learn from each other, tt and ride together & enjoy the same interest-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Improved aftersales service quality and availability of the complete range of models available in Europe c/w relevant accessories/options.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Continue riding, hopefully with better skills, and if necessary and makes sense upgrade to a new modelI look forward to joining motorraders on short or long rides when I get back in KL in the 3rd week of Dec 2010!

Thank you all.

gregcwho - I'm currently in Tripoli, Libya.

Woah..interesting place. Too bad I don't go there..:)

Do drop by our Section 19 Papparich TT Fridays 9.30pm onwards whenever you're in town. Drinks on me!!

Cheers :)

Top Bottom