Newbie From Damansara

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ekmal92

Club Guest
Hey guys... Im new here so, i hope i can find new friends here to share opinion and maybe having a cup of tea... Hahah... just kidding, anyway, nice to join the group here.... -ekmal-

ekmal92;813870 said:
Hey guys... Im new here so, i hope i can find new friends here to share opinion and maybe having a cup of tea... Hahah... just kidding, anyway, nice to join the group here.... -ekmal-

Hello to you too Ekmal92. :)

Yes..Welcome to the Forum and have a good stay.

Please do joint all the members at Ampang tt or MMZ Bukit Jelutung or Gombak
and many other more.:)

Perhaps you will joint us and be a OM soon....ya :)

Take care and have a good day .

Alby325i :):)

welcome to the forum bro! which part of damansara are you? yeah do join us for TT at MMZ tonite 10pm onwards....

I also wanna become OM la... Its rm 300 for starting right??? So, who should i contact to become an OM of BMW OC...??? And what should i do??? Thanks all Sifu... Walaoweyh~

Yes bro. Contact/pm bro fadhlan on becoming an OM.

btw we are still at TT MMZ

welcome bro..heard u're driving an F10 M5?? congrats on the superb ride..share some pictures pls :rock:

yeah bro.. just bought that car though... ok, nanti i upload... nice peformance car and huu... very fun driving inside la... jap i post

ekmal92;814531 said:
yeah bro.. just bought that car though... ok, nanti i upload... nice peformance car and huu... very fun driving inside la... jap i post

wahh cant wait for the pics bro...please post them up soon for us to salivate on..thxx

Top Bottom