Newbie frm Damansara Utama

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

malayaman2003

Hi all.. Im syairil but u can call me gump (thats my rugby nickname) anyways, recently bought a 645ci (E63). Hope i can get some tips and pointers regarding the maintenance of the car. Would certainly love to join ur TTs session soon. Take care

welcome to the forum gump. do lookout at members' meet up thread for the occasional TTs. also since u r in DU, do lookout for a white e36 with black door…… he lives nearby u…..

Welcome aboard....join us for TT at bukit jelutong every Friday night.....tq.....but the white with black door e36 hati2 sikit....he eat felali for bfast....lol

Welcome bro, do join us for TT like what bro Irfan and also bro gendong says.. It will be fun and alot to learn..

any pics of the ride :D

Eheheheh.. Ty all.. Will definitely join u guys for TT session soon.. White e36 ek? Have seen it before.. Will definitely be on a lookout hehhe

Ignore the plate number.. Registering the car in sandakan (cheaper road tax) hehehhe... Car is still currently in AB glenmarie till registration is doneIMG-20140123-WA0015.jpg

The Gump said:
Ignore the plate number.. Registering the car in sandakan (cheaper road tax) hehehhe... Car is still currently in AB glenmarie till registration is done
attachicon.gif
IMG-20140123-WA0015.jpg
sandakan ? i miss my hometown so badly :bandit:

Top Bottom