Newbie form Brizzie!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Rubezy

Club Guest
Hi Everyone,Just moved back from Australia and have brought back my much loved E30 318is. Was introduced to this club by b33mer. Hoping to meet up with like minded enthusiasts and join u guys for weekend drives and share our knowledge and experiences.

Welcome Ruben :top: Do make yourself at home and do join our various tt :4:

P/s: Post pics of your beauty in the showroom section :top:

Welcome and goodday mate, yup do join our tt sessions, good to know that a modern classic is still around and loved.

Rubezy;814349 said:
Hi Everyone,

Just moved back from Australia and have brought back my much loved E30 318is. Was introduced to this club by b33mer. Hoping to meet up with like minded enthusiasts and join u guys for weekend drives and share our knowledge and experiences.

Hello to you too....Rubezy :)

Welcome back and Welcome to the forum too plus I
hope you have a good stay.

I am very happy to know that you have a E30 318. as i truly
LOVE and used to own that baby E30 318 (M) 1991 .Emmm it was my first love
and hope one day i will be able to buy and own that model again.!!! Hehehe

Take care and hope you will be a OM soon....ya.:)

Cheers

Alby325i :5::5:

Thanks for welcoming me into the club. Hope to see u all in the next TT session!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to know when and where the next TT session is. Sorry still finding my way around do the address will be much appreciated. .

Hi bro, welcome to the forums. Next TT session would be this Friday at MMZ, Bukit Jelutong, 10pm onwards. Hope the GPS helps...

Gps : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

See u Friday!!

Hi gendong,
Thanks for the coordinates. B33mwr has kindly agreed to meet me somewhere and we are gonna convoy therw. See u on Friday!

Oh how kind of beemer.......pssttt.....his car would breakdown if he drives slow....so do catch up...lol

Hahaha, ill try to mate. Mine's spitting out oil so will have to try really hard to keep up with him...

Top Bottom