Newbie entering the Club!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Fadhlan

Official Member
Good morning fellas,I'm Fadhlan and I'm hoping to get to know more BMW enthusiast like me, knowing more about UDM that I just started driving, and of course have fun!Registered a week ago, now officially introducing myself. Will upgrade to Official Member once I'm back home next month.So here goes, guys:-What do you drive: 2007 E92 325Ci-Male / Female: Male-Location: Ampang, KL-Occupation: Automotive engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: while looking for my first BMW online-When was it? Back in 2006-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Upgrading my knowledge from enthusiast to walking talking BMW encyclopedia.Fadhlan

Automotive Engineer? :eek: Wah! Can u help re-engineer my E90 320i.. :D :D :D

Welcome! :wink:

Welcome to the Forum mate!..

I am glad you are joining up as an Official Member soon! Come join out TTs ( teh tarik) sessions and get to know the Official Members more!

welcome to our forum. looking forward to you joining us as Official Member.

Welcome to the Club's forum and congratulations on an awesome ride.

I used to own an E46Ci myself but hv since upgraded my ride but still based on the E46 chassis.

So you are staying in Ampang eh? Well do check the Ampang TT thread in the Members Meet Up section.

Looking forward to meeting you up during our Ampang TT.

BlackCat

bimmerholic;552048 said:
welcome bro!. Automotive Eng!....WOW!...where are you attached with? :top:

Working with our national oil company. I make my E92 car loan payment by designing car engines during the day.

Don Franco;551904 said:
Welcome to the Forum mate!..

I am glad you are joining up as an Official Member soon! Come join out TTs ( teh tarik) sessions and get to know the Official Members more!

Will do. I will make the time for it. When's the next one gonna be?

BlackCat;552046 said:
Welcome to the Club's forum and congratulations on an awesome ride.

I used to own an E46Ci myself but hv since upgraded my ride but still based on the E46 chassis.

So you are staying in Ampang eh? Well do check the Ampang TT thread in the Members Meet Up section.

Looking forward to meeting you up during our Ampang TT.

BlackCat

BlackCat - when's the next Ampang TT gonna be?

Fadhlan;552055 said:
BlackCat - when's the next Ampang TT gonna be?

Do check our Ampang TT thread, or PM me your mobile/BBM pin. We sometimes just broadcast SMSes.

Fadhlan;552053 said:
Working with our national oil company. I make my E92 car loan payment by designing car engines during the day.

like to know more about your 2nd passion! :top:

welcome bro...another expert in the automotive industry...next time any technical stuff, v just page for you ya...LOL

bimmerholic;553110 said:
like to know more about your 2nd passion! :top:

Bimmerholic - Sure thing. When I get back I'll make the time to come to Ampang TT, and we can chat about making turbocharged car engines. Been doing that for the past 8 years, got plenty of stories to share. Hope we get to meet up soon.

xstatic;553200 said:
welcome bro...another expert in the automotive industry...next time any technical stuff, v just page for you ya...LOL

XStatic - Sure thing! Just to be clear:

A. I'm no expert but I know a thing or two about making car engines from scratch.
B. I don't work for BMW, so what I know about BMWs are from what I've read/worked on for the past 8 years.
C. We can definitely chat about technical stuff, but in terms of giving solid advice, it's better we leave it to the BMW-trained technicians and mechanics.

But anyways, anything I can help, just holler!
:top:

Top Bottom