Newbie E90 320d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

GazGuzzler86

Club Guest
HyeI am Mohd Faeiz-What do you drive: BMW 320d m sport, E90, 2012, Sapphire Black-Male / Female: Male-Picture of you(optional): Will upload soon-Location: Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras -Occupation: Medical Line-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google -When was it?: February 2012-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: get info and learning, possibly to go for shopping-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: to get as much info as I can from the forum, and to make friends-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: No plan yet, get married probably Thanks.

Welcome bro, are you the same gasguzzler who used to own a VW? ;)

Welcome to the ultimate forum. Happy browsing and reading the forum. There are tons of information in this forum and many helpful bros out here to help you if you have any problem.

I am jealous of your 2012 M Sport E90 320d with iDrive....welcome to the 320d family and.......enjoy!

Mavik;820450 said:
Welcome bro, are you the same gasguzzler who used to own a VW? ;)

Yup bro, guilty as charged. I'm following your footstep hehe.. am looking forward to join you guys in TT

docrayboy;820720 said:
I am jealous of your 2012 M Sport E90 320d with iDrive....welcome to the 320d family and.......enjoy!

Thanks bro. I'm more jealous of your technical knowledge in BMW cars hehe.. regardless, totally no regrets buying this oil burner.

GazGuzzler86;820859 said:
Thanks bro. I'm more jealous of your technical knowledge in BMW cars hehe.. regardless, totally no regrets buying this oil burner.

bro...I got zero technical knowledge about cars.....for that department, contact jarance bro!

Top Bottom