Newbie E32 (WBQ 23)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Datuk Azman

Club Guest
Salam and Greetings guys,I would like to say HELLO to all. Basically I've been driving the Bimmer for many years and also the Benz. Time constrains that actually put me off from joining this kind of clubs. But I guess its good to have a group of people for you to chat around during TT and also get some information in the posting. Occupation : Corporate / Public FigureLocation : Kuala LumpurRide: E32 (1988) 730i Hobby : Ridding (motorcycle - American Chopper) / Driving / Shopping Hope to join you guys in your TT session. Keep me posted or rather I must log-in to get posted/updated. But sometime I may not have the opportunity to log-in. Anyway my mobile number is 017 6802444. Give me a buzz if there is any TT session.Thanks guys. Hope to see you one of these days.:wink:

Datuk Azman;478094 said:
Salam and Greetings guys,

I would like to say HELLO to all. Basically I've been driving the Bimmer for many years and also the Benz.

Time constrains that actually put me off from joining this kind of clubs. But I guess its good to have a group of people for you to chat around during TT and also get some information in the posting.

Ride: E32 (1988) 730i
Hobby : Ridding (motorcycle - American Chopper) / Driving / Shopping

Hope to join you guys in your TT session. Keep me posted or rather I must log-in to get posted/updated. But sometime I may not have the opportunity to log-in.

Anyway my mobile number is 017 6802444. Give me a buzz if there is any TT session.

Thanks guys. Hope to see you one of these days.
:wink:

Welcome to the Club's forum...

Do check the Ampang TT thread for updates on TTs in and around the Ampang area.

BlackCat

Wbq23

Welcome to the Club :shakehands::shakehands: I used to see WBQ23 terrorising the subang area:rock: Driven by a Chubby chinaman every morning near the Terminal 3. :driver: Congratulations............nice looking 7 series and well kept................and superfast. Kindly share the secret:listen:

Top Bottom