Newbie Dari BBB

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

izrie

Club Guest
Hi all...just bought E46 2.2 Japan spec last 3 weeks. My first UDM and totally in love with it. It was my wife love in 2001 but couldn't afford it that time. So I bought it for her since it is affordable now. But now, I'm driving it everyday and looks like I'm the one who falls for it earlier. The engine sound, the welcoming lights, the good sound insulation, makes me crazy...the sporty feel it..umphhh..Btw..been following this page for few months now. Found it from google. Very informative and useful. Minor mod only to my love. Black roof, carbon door pillar,some small spoiler, fender installed by ex owner who is also a fren. Would like to join tt with fellow frens from bangi...and lastly Selamat Hari Raya aidilfitri ! :eek:

Hi Izrie welcome to the club, you will meet and learn lots from this club :) I too drive the same car like yours.......mine standard :) Lots to get racun with here....like sprint booster, rims, suspension etc etc......!!! Once bitten twice shy :p

izrie;765372 said:
Hi all...just bought E46 2.2 Japan spec last 3 weeks. My first UDM and totally in love with it. It was my wife love in 2001 but couldn't afford it that time. So I bought it for her since it is affordable now. But now, I'm driving it everyday and looks like I'm the one who falls for it earlier. The engine sound, the welcoming lights, the good sound insulation, makes me crazy...the sporty feel it..umphhh..

Would like to join tt with fellow frens from bangi...and lastly Selamat Hari Raya aidilfitri ! :eek:

Welcome bro.. selamat hari raya to u too.
Yes u shld join the tt sessions.. I attended my 1st ampang tt last nite and had a good time.. lots of laughs n info sharing at d same time. the guys were really cool and we only left when we were chased out at 2am! :burnout:

On you falling for and sharing the same babe as your wive.. waah, u r so lucky!.. :wink:

Top Bottom