Newbie Clocking In

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

awpk

Club Guest
Greetings and Salutations to all the sifus,My name is Alan. And I have just been bitten by the UDM bug!I took possession of my F30 328 a few days back. It's been a very very nice few days since then and I have been using every excuse to drive to places that I would not have bothered to go a week ago. :wink: I am from the Klang Valley - PJ specifically and I hope to meet up and learn from the venerable sifus in the house. Many thanks.

Hi Alan, welcome to the forum.. glad to hear that u r happy with your F30 :top:
The 328i is also havin that effect on me.. today i followed some buddies for a bfast drive to gohtong jaya and came down via batang kali & hulu yam.. places i never bothered to discover previously :burnout:
Enjoy the forum and do join the various TT sessions to meet up with other guests & members.

Thanks _M_!

There are still so much to grasp. Compared to my old ride, a manual Polo GTi, the interior of the F30 is like a aircraft cockpit. Hahaha... or my "ulu"ness is showing..

Welcome to the forum awpk :4: ...so much to learn and there are an abundance of info here for your reading pleasure. :top: ... do try to join us in our weekly and monthly gathering whenever you are free .... :top:

Top Bottom