Newbeemie reporting in

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Newbeemie

Club Guest
Hello all bros, sis and sifus,Finally got my ride yesterday after 1 1/2 month of wait.. 316i black. I actually ordered a 320i sports but after weeks of consideration, i decided on 316i. Since i use it only for town drive and 50% of my time overseas, don't think i will use the car to full potential anyway. Done 30km yesterday and very pleased with the car so far.Previous car: vios (big upgrade already for me!)Location: pjReason for joining: hoping to learn more bout the car from sifus here.Know bout the site: mr. google ;) about 2 mths ago.Just a quick intro. Feel free to pm me if like to know me more ;)

Welcome bro to the forum...
Do join our weekly tt...

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

Welcome & congrats on the big upgrade :top:

Thanks guys for the friendly welcome. Been pretty tied up lately with all the business travels but I found myself looking forward to come home to drive my new ride each time i went oversea! Man.. This is like the first girlfriend experience! Hahaha...
Bro terry.. I'll put up some photo for u soon!

Welcome! I'm a similar 316i owner, Glacier Silver model though. Done any modifications to it yet? :)

Welcome to the club and enjoy ur stay here. Do join the weekly TT that is held.. there is a thread if im not mistaken regarding TT's around or can refer to bro Volvo there

sharizat;841544 said:
Welcome to the club and enjoy ur stay here. Do join the weekly TT that is held.. there is a thread if im not mistaken regarding TT's around or can refer to bro Volvo there

Uik why my name lorrr...
Just refer to tread members neet uo there huhu...

Volvos525i;841577 said:
Uik why my name lorrr...
Just refer to tread members neet uo there huhu...

kena la ur name.. cuz normally u will give the link, so senang newbies tgk... cabuutzzzz ehehehehhe

sharizat;841580 said:
kena la ur name.. cuz normally u will give the link, so senang newbies tgk... cabuutzzzz ehehehehhe

Anybody can what huhu...

Top Bottom