newbeee

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

battlecry

Club Guest
hi i am new on this site i would like to join all the beemers and learn a thing or two.my name is shahiran i am 23 years old and would be getting my first 525i m sports soon my dad is scouting for me . i am from penang and employed as a software engineer , i am fun to be with and i hope i am welcomed here . thank you

thank you for taking me on board the bmwcm best wishes to all. b33mEr i like your tag really cute i shall be you all on this forum soon as i am in search of a 525i msports my old man is paying it for me as i have just graduated and being employed as a professional. a gift for all my hard work and being the pride of the family. i am the only son so family pet faham 2 sahaja lah
anak bapak so lucky me. so the search is on soon i shall put my ride on this site for you all to view and comments thanks. bye for now.

thank you

thank you for taking me on board the bmwcm best wishes to all. b33mEr i like your tag really cute i shall be with you all on this forum soon as i am in search of a 525i msports my old man is paying it for me as i have just graduated and being employed as a professional. a gift for all my hard work and being the pride of the family. i am the only son so family pet faham 2 sahaja lah
anak bapak so lucky me. so the search is on soon i shall put my ride on this site for you all to view and comments thanks. bye for now.:top:

good dad.............................:top:

welcome bro..........................:wink:

Top Bottom