Newbee on the block

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mielo86

Club Guest
-What do you drive:e46 318i 1.9cc year 1999-Male-Location: Putrajaya-Occupation: Goverment servant-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: friends n web site-When was it? Early this year-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To seek the knowledge of bmw from the sifus2 here..-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?to make friends with others beemer owner:smokin::cool:-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?

Welcome to the forums mate. Might bump into you on the way to work someday since I'm based at Cyberjaya. :biggrin:

Eggie86;657371 said:
Welcome to the forums mate. Might bump into you on the way to work someday since I'm based at Cyberjaya. :biggrin:

Im staying in presint 16...if you notice me feel free to hola me..im riding silver e46...WGY 63:rock:

Cool mate. Will definitely keep an eye out for your ride...

Mine is old junk... :biggrin:

aiyaaaa im staying at putrajaya yesterday if i knew early we can TT staying at presint 10

Apiz;657398 said:
aiyaaaa im staying at putrajaya yesterday if i knew early we can TT staying at presint 10

Simalam u not opened forum, u remembered someone onli..hahahaha

JFT63;657403 said:
Simalam u not opened forum, u remembered someone onli..hahahaha

aiyaaa forgot laa , lepak at mamak lupa itu ada wifi check forum guna itu phone laaa

:
Apiz;657408 said:
aiyaaa forgot laa , lepak at mamak lupa itu ada wifi check forum guna itu phone laaa

Ayoyo..:banghead::banghead:

Apiz;657398 said:

Hoho..ada kaki beemer dari putrajaya jugak..bleh la kasi tunjuk ajar ku sifu..hehe..lepak2 can call me la..hehe

milo,
welkangg bro, hepi2 stay here.
im here @ pinggiran putra when free bolihlh mnum2

abuhasan;657950 said:
milo,

Tq2 bro..boleh ja..u ride e46 ka?can tech me la something about this car..seriously need friend with expertice with the car la so can make right decision when decide to change something..hehe

abuhasan;657950 said:
milo,

Bro, my uncle is also in Pinggiran Putra..the hillside area, cant remember the nama jalan though..will give u a buzz once i visit him there

mielo86;657977 said:
Tq2 bro..boleh ja..u ride e46 ka?can tech me la something about this car..seriously need friend with expertice with the car la so can make right decision when decide to change something..hehe

e46ci
dh pakai lama dh tpi sya pun bkn tau sgt. tau hntar kedai je. sikit2 tu bolihla

JFT63;657980 said:
Bro, my uncle is also in Pinggiran Putra..the hillside area, cant remember the nama jalan though..will give u a buzz once i visit him there

laaa dkt sgt lhtu. hari2 jumpa kut

Top Bottom