New X5 Official Unveiling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KL2DC

Club Guest
for discussion.... New E70 X5 unveiled: http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cfm/country/gcf/newsID/2060808.004/bmw/new-bmw-x5-unveiled-in-detail http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/08/08/2007-bmw-x5-revealed/
x51.jpg
x52.jpg
x53.jpg
x54.jpg
I think the car looks great, awesome interior. Check out the gear shift knob which will be making its way to the e60 in upcoming MY refreshing. Nice engine presentation...

Amazing tech. Lets hope its reliable and components last longer than 2-3 years in hot and humid conditions (and our urban-war-torn pot-holed 3rd world country roads).

Wheels are a little out there imho....that electric gear shift fighter-jet joystick looking lever is a new direction BMW is taking. Expect to see that in most models...starting with MY2007 e60, as mentioned. Its funky looking...:rolleyes:

its goin to cost almost a cool million here . naza is getting the first batch of right hand drives comin to malaysia in late dec. malaysian car prices r just getting worst. when the old x5 came to malaysia back in 01 it was half a million . dont get how the price double . in europe the price is only up by 5 to 8 % .

Following the new E70...the face-lift E60 will have this funky shift knob:

fighter_jet_knob.jpg

We bring you this post for an Important announcement...

Goodies worth Rm80K is up for grabs and a Lucky draw prize to die for (literally if it does a Titanic) so pls do register for The Annual Dinner thats goin to happen on the 16th of September and be part of history...

Design wise looks handsome and acceptable. I guess Chris Bang-girl is currently on hibernation mode.. no?

kelvinp said:
Design wise looks handsome and acceptable. I guess Chris Bang-girl is currently on hibernation mode.. no?

No, you're just immune to it by now, that's all :D j/k...the new X5 looks pretty nice, I'd buy it.

helloo have u all registered for AD...its just 2 weeks away

Top Bottom