New to the Forum - My E30 M tech I

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

A2B Imports

Club Guest
Hi guys, I'm new here, I live in Vancouver, BC Canada. I've seen a lot of interesting cars from this board. So I thought I'd check it out. I've owned my M tech I since May 2007. It's a German Import from Frankfurt. Specs:- M20 2.5L w/ 5 speed Manual gearbox- Diamond Black Paint- Factory equiped M technic kit- 15 inch sport alloys- Lots of Hartge bits - Headers/valve cover/Strut brace- Late model Smiley lights- Full Black leather conversion- H&R Sport Springs w/ Bilstein Sports.- Brembo drilled rotors with Hawk HPS pads.
DSCN3418.jpg
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg339/scaled.php?server=339&filename=dscn3414.jpg&res=mediumand one of old E34 M5 - sold August 2010.http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg210/scaled.php?server=210&filename=p6130504.jpg&res=medium

Nice looking rides there ! Welcome abroad...BTW, there is a Newbie section for intro and Showroom section for your rides..Enjoy your stay and bring on more pics..hehe

nice and very clean car... nice bmw crossspoke alloys.....

any interior pictures ?

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I have a few interior pics but they're old. I should take some new ones to show off my M-tech I wheel (370mm - the smaller one) and my 1 piece E30 M3 shifter.

I worked for BMW for 4 years so I got 1/2 price on parts. I bought A LOT of new parts for the car which was a nice perk of working there. Including prime coated European spec bumpers which look great and are rust free!

On another note, I import parts and sell rare bits around the world with a friend from Germany. I'm looking into putting a banner on your site because I think it's interesting site with interesting cars!

A2B Imports;671601 said:
Thanks for the kind comments guys. I have a few interior pics but they're old. I should take some new ones to show off my M-tech I wheel (370mm - the smaller one) and my 1 piece E30 M3 shifter.

I worked for BMW for 4 years so I got 1/2 price on parts. I bought A LOT of new parts for the car which was a nice perk of working there. Including prime coated European spec bumpers which look great and are rust free!

On another note, I import parts and sell rare bits around the world with a friend from Germany. I'm looking into putting a banner on your site because I think it's interesting site with interesting cars!

You many contact the committee members to be an official vendor ..Good Luck and show us more mate !

Thanks for sharing your rides. Good to see many e30 still going strong around the world....i guess i began to understand why i am craving for another e30. I am too reluctant to change anything on my original M40 but I do love to custom another one to what I like...

Do you guys have M42 E30's in Malaysia... such as 1991 318is ?

I've heard a lot of talk about M40 (sohc) but nothing about the M42 (Twin Cam).

sure, there one i sure is a original M42 e30 i have seen, but most of the rides here has been converted from M40 to M42 engines...

there is quite a good following here.... Fabianyee is one hardcore guys around...

In the US and Canada, BMW made a "318is" in 1991 for 1 year and it had the M42 engine from the factory.

Are all the M42 powered E30's in Malaysia custom/modified?

modified = from the half car transplanted from a e36... not easy, but can be done.

Nice ride! Its good to see the E30s still being loved the world over and cared for...

I travel to Calgary quite a bit and have seen some following of the marque there too.

Not many of the E30s but lots of the E46 and the E9Xs.

Dollar to dollar, its cheaper to buy European rides in Canada than here in Malaysia... which is a bummer!

But still, there are many exotic rides on our local roads.

Interesting, Alberta is not a great place for older cars. The salt tends to be pretty hard on them, but in the summer-time I think a lot
of old classics come out of the garages. How much would a nice E30 cost in Malaysia (in USD). Like a Coupe/plastic bumpers/ manual/ below 200,000kms?

Top Bottom