New ride in the house.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlueMan

Club Guest
Hi guys and gals,Good day.Notifying yall a new ride in town. Today collected my 2008 black sapphire E60 525i M Sport Local.Tomorrow will sent the ultimate machine for spa...:top:Cheers.

hi BlueMan....this is going to be his mandi bunga right? hehe...anyway, welcome to bmwcm forum

JFT63;752791 said:
hi BlueMan....this is going to be his mandi bunga right? hehe...anyway, welcome to bmwcm forum

This machine has been mandi bunga every month. Siap dengan bunga import. Black is nice but have to take extra effort to maintain top notch. Waxing it every month. Tmwr sent it to spa again.
Maybe it's time to apply nano thingy on it for easier maintenance but will lack of deep color compare to premium wax. The 18inch wheel produced the most brake dust headache, no solution yet.

So far it's an excellent machine for me traveling north south and in town use. Petrol wise is very reasonable consumption. Avg 9.6-10.3l/100km at civilize driving method. 16-18l/100km at constant limiter range. Ruining with Vpower or Vpower racing all the time.

Did all the entire lubrication service during June and has done second service last week after clocking 7k mileage.
Replaced a set of Vkool secure 8mil tint after the Puspakom punya kerja removed the factory tint.
Changed a set of new PZero run flat shoes. Major improvement than the factory Dunlops.

No compromise, it's a BMW for a reason, for sheer driving pleasure.

Bro BlueMan, thanks for sharing your pleasure and joy :top: any before and after pics?

Perhaps some of our sifus can offer pointers/tips to help u deal with your brake dust headache..

Top Bottom