New noobie member here..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chinois

Club Guest
Hello to all senior members here..:cool: I actually just bought a standard E30 for my daily ride.. and im here to learn more bout BMW's as before this i had owned couple of cars especially olskool cars and have learned more than enough bout the cars... and now i wanna learn bout BMW for now cos im getting more interested in it.. SO i hope all the members can accept me here and can teach me more bout these lovely cars.. What do you drive:E30 -Location:Ampang-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Google-When was it?yesterday i think..-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Learn more bout BMW..-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?friends...-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?restore it till like new...and maybe 18" maybe..?thnx!

Welcome~~!!!!
Enjoy your stay!
Join the TT if possible, let you see what's the real meaning of BMW enthusiast. hhahah

thnx everyone.. when is the next TT? coz i wanna learn more bout this particular model as i always D.I.Y everything.. afraid if diy this thing maybe it will become haywire ke..haha

E30 is a good car...................:cool:

welcome bro.........................:wink:

Top Bottom