New New!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

WPC

Club Guest
Hi everyone! I'm getting my first BMW very soon. Know very minimal about the car and would appreciate any advise by similar owners on security (I lost my last car 2 weeks ago) issues, maintenance and usage. Or just anything.-What do you drive: Getting within the next couple of days - E60 520i / 2004-Male / Female: Male-Location: Shah Alam-Occupation: Movie business-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Googling for local BMW info.-When was it?: last week-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Looking for any local E60 owners feedback and experiences.Cheers..

hello WPC.. hope the E60 brings you more joy than grief. btw, what you mean movie business..? some of us here have very imaginative minds :)

Wah,you very good la,ask questions and answer yourself....movie business or any business,as long as you got yourself a Beemer,welcome to you my friend,me here got 05 530 e60.You are always welcome to share the misery.....hehehe

hi WPC..welcome to the club..:top::top:

share with us about your business..or just share the movies also can..:rolleyes:

Welcome to the Club's forum bro...

Sorry to hear about your previous ride. Am sure you'll be gettin lots of advice here on your new car's potential security system. Or you may just use the search function in the forum. Good luck trawling and congratulations on your new ride!

Thanks all, for the warm welcome. Just to clarify, movie business: what you watch at the cinemas here (what were you imagining? hehe). We distribute certain hollywood studios' movies to them. The last few being Harry Potter6 / Ice Age 3 / Xmen:Wolverine. The next being 'Jennifer's Body'...dun miss this one with Megan Fox.

For those that has not been to the cinemas for the last few decades (very common among family man), you'll be surprised how much the movie going experience has changed. And to those who buy pirated DVDs........

Anyways the loss of my last ride was quite sad. I'm into off roading/outdoors and thus naturally owned a 4WD (New fortuner). Sensibly modified for off road activities. Stolen from my office on September 2 after using just a year plus..what to do. People tell me Sep 2 is the first day of Chinese Ghost Festival correct arr?...

Well...past is past liao..have to look forward lor. Hope to meet some of you soon..cheers and thanks again

salam smu....
slmt ari raya...kpd smu muslim....
n sy org bru disini...
ada apa 2 part nk dijual...
roger la kat sy...
mana la tau ada yg berkenan di hati...
n sy guna e 30...2 pin2....n slmt berknlan....

Top Bottom