New Member with e28

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

das_prachtstraße

Club Guest
G'day all,Thought i'd spread my roots further into the e28 world, and register here as there seems to be a good following of the older stuff in Malaysia! My main reason for joining is to help my hunt for some e28 Hartge pieces. I'm half way through a hybrid Hartge cosmetic/ 545i turbo build on my e28 i've been building for the last 6 years, and am trying to track down a few of the smaller and harder to find parts like badges, steering wheel and gear knob. If anyone here has anything related, or any information that may be able to help me in my search, it would be greatly appreciated! I've been hunting through ebay germany/uk for years.. I currently have the Hartge H5s valve cover, suspension, instrument cluster, wheels, decals (not yet fitted) and have a rear/front spoiler on the way. The engine is currently a rebuilt turbo M106 from a USA spec e23 745i (with turbo removed at the moment for legal/financial reasons). Hopefully the turbo will be re-fitted sometime this year. Here are some older photo's of my car, (some new ones coming soon) and if anyone can help me in my Hartge parts quest, please do!View attachment 23896View attachment 23897View attachment 23898View attachment 23899View attachment 23900

Welcome to the forums.

That's a very rare Hartge E28 you have there.

Sadly cars like these are rare here in Malaysia. Hope some of the members here might have leads to help you in your hunt though. :top:

I am hunting for the same species E28 ...... keeping fingers crossed. Welcome bro...your ride is a killer!

Welcome to our humble forum :)

Do share with us your restoration pics and experiences...

Top Bottom